- Accommodation as specific or similar, based on twin sharing
- Transport by private A/C vehicle
- All 2 domestic flights: Saigon - Danang, Hue - Hanoi (Economy class)
- Private junk/boat in Halong Bay
- All entrance fees - English/French speaking guide. Other languages can be arranged upon request
- All meals as per program (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- Meals except otherwise mentioned
- International flights
- Vietnam Visa (available upon request)
- Tipping, drinks, insurance, and personal expenses
With basic hotels and simple accommodation, this is a no frills option with an adventurous authentic feel. We would normally accommodate your in these in remote areas.
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.
Luxury accommodation equates to a Western 5-star plus standard - the creme de la creme. Featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, this accommodation is a cut above the rest. Sheer opulence!