- 11 night’s luxury hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- 2 nights on board luxury Halong Bay Cruise
- Other boat trips as per program
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- Airport transfers and tour transportation by private car with A/C
- All 2 domestic flights: Ho Chi Minh-Danang, Danang-Hanoi (Economy Class)
- Private experienced English-speaking tour guides
- All entrance fees and permits where applicable
- Meals that not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam visa
- Airfare to/from the trip start/finish point
- Tipping, drinks and other personal expenses
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.
Luxury accommodation equates to a Western 5-star plus standard - the creme de la creme. Featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, this accommodation is a cut above the rest. Sheer opulence!
You can also do this tour at more reasonable budget with 3 star hotels or 4 star hotels:
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.