- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Transfers by private A/C vehicle
- Boat trips as per program
- All entrance fees
- English/ French speaking guide. Other languages can be arranged upon request
- All meals as per program
- Flight ticket from Saigon to Siem Reap (Economy class)
- International flights and international airport tax
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses and Tips
- Drinks, except otherwise mentioned
- Vietnam Visa
- Cambodia Visa - apply and issue at airport
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.
Luxury accommodation equates to a Western 5-star plus standard - the creme de la creme. Featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, this accommodation is a cut above the rest. Sheer opulence!