- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast based on double/twin sharing
- 2 nights on private boat cruise in Mekong
- 1 night on boat cruise in Halong Bay (sharing boat)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- Transportation by private vehicle with A/C
- 3 domestic flights: Siem Reap – Phnom Penh, Saigon – Nhatrang, Nhatrang – Danang (Economy Class)
- Night train in soft sleeper A/C cabin from Hue to Hanoi
- Boat trips as in the program
- Local English speaking tour guides
- All entrance fees and permits where applicable
- Meals that not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam visa must be obtained before the tour
- Cambodia visa (can get at the airport on arrival at 30 USD/Person)
- International flight and departure tax
- Tipping, drinks and other personal expenses
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.
Luxury accommodation equates to a Western 5-star plus standard - the creme de la creme. Featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, this accommodation is a cut above the rest. Sheer opulence!