- Transportation by AC vehicles
- 4 nights in hotels and 2 night on boat cruise based on twin/double shared
- 2 nights on the train in sharing 4 soft sleeper cabins: Hanoi – Laocai - Hanoi
- 1 night at Home stay
- Day use hotel for showers and rest after arrival from Sapa train (Day 9)
- Water puppet show
- Private English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- Bottled water in car
- Drinks, meals that not mentioned in the program
- Visa (upon request)
- Insurance and International flights
- Tipping and other personal expenses
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.
Luxury accommodation equates to a Western 5-star plus standard - the creme de la creme. Featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, this accommodation is a cut above the rest. Sheer opulence!