- Private Tours with English speaking guides.
- All transfers by private A/C vehicle
- 7 Night hotel accommodation as indicated in double/twin sharing room
- 1 Night on the Private sampan cruise in Mekong Delta
- Meals as mentioned in the Meal inclusion (6 breakfasts, 6 lunches & 1 dinner)
- Speed boat trip: Chau Doc - Phnom Penh
- Flight: Phnom Penh – Siem Reap (economic class)
- Entrance fees and permits during guided time.
- International Airfares.
- International departure tax
- Meals not indicated
- Vietnam visa
- Cambodia visa: available at the border
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as Bar, Telephone and Laundry bills.
- Tips and gratuities
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.
Luxury accommodation equates to a Western 5-star plus standard - the creme de la creme. Featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, this accommodation is a cut above the rest. Sheer opulence!