- English Speaking Guide.
- Accommodation in twin sharing room.
- Meal as indicated (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Diner)
- All transfers in private car/ van/ bus
- Boat cruise as indicated
- Entrance fees and permits during guided time.
- Service charge & Government taxes
- International Airfares.
- International departure tax
- Meals not indicated
- Visas and visa arrangement
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as Bar, Telephone and Laundry bills.
- Tips and gratuities
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.