- 10 nights hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary: B for Breakfast, L for Lunch, D for Dinner
- 1 night on board a boat in Ha Long Bay
- Domestic flights
- Airport transfers in Vietnam
- Air-conditioned car travel
- Local English speaking guides
- Entrance fees / permits for all sightseeing tours as specified in the itinerary
- Meals that not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam Visa
- International flights to/from Vietnam
- Tipping, drinks and other personal expenses
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.
Luxury accommodation equates to a Western 5-star plus standard - the creme de la creme. Featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, this accommodation is a cut above the rest. Sheer opulence!