- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast bases on twin/double share
- Overnight boat cruise in Halong Bay (2 days/1 night)
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (B: for Breakfast, L: for Lunch, D: for Dinner)
- Airport transfers and tour transfers A/C vehicle
- 2 domestic flights: Hanoi-Danang, Danang-Ho Chi Minh (Economy Class, including 20kg checked baggage and 7kg hand bag each person and all tax)
- Return train trip in soft berth A/C cabin with A/C: Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
- Boat trips as mentioned in the program
- Private local English speaking tour guides
- All entrance fees and permits where applicable
- Meals that not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam visa
- Airfare to/from the trip start/finish point
- Tipping, drinks and other personal expenses
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.
Luxury accommodation equates to a Western 5-star plus standard - the creme de la creme. Featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, this accommodation is a cut above the rest. Sheer opulence!