- 14 night’s hotel accommodation with daily breakfast based on twin/double sharing (2 persons in a room)
- Boat trips as per program
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (B: for Breakfast, L: for Lunch, D: for Dinner)
- Transportation by private car with A/C All 5 internal flights: Mandalay-Bagan, Bagan-Heho, Heho-Yangon, Yangon-Luang Prabang (via Bangkok), Xiang Khoang-Vientiane (Economy Class, including 20kg checked baggage and 7kg carried bag each person)
- Private tours and sightseeing with private local English speaking tour guides
- All entrance fees and permits where applicable
- Bottled water in car
- Visa fees
- International flights & departure tax
- Personal expenses ( drinks/laundry/souvenirs)
- Tipping at hotels and guides
- Meals (lunch & dinner)
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.
Luxury accommodation equates to a Western 5-star plus standard - the creme de la creme. Featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, this accommodation is a cut above the rest. Sheer opulence!