- A/C bus / car transfers
- Hotel or Homestay with breakfast
- English speaking professional guide
- The various visits admission fees
- Meals as indicated in the program (excluding drinks)
- Spring water and refreshing during steps wipes
- All sightseeing tickets (travel permit)
- No extra charge after confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights and airport taxes
- Travel insurance
- Other meals which are not indicated above
- Beverages in the restaurants where meals are included
- Gratuities to guides and drivers
- Personal and other expenses such as porterage, bar bills and laundry not stated in the itinerary.
Thing To Carry
- Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
- It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat.