- Hotel accommodation in a twin-shared room basic with daily breakfast
- Round trip air ticket from Ho Chi Minh City – Phu Quoc – Ho Chi Minh city
- Private car/van transfer & sightseeing as per program
- English speaking guide in Phu Quoc
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner).
- Drink water
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses, tips
- Travel insurance
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.
Luxury accommodation equates to a Western 5-star plus standard - the creme de la creme. Featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, this accommodation is a cut above the rest. Sheer opulence!