- Round trip airport transfers by A/C vehicle
- 3 nights at hotel in Hanoi with daily breakfast
- 2 days/1 night on the boat cruise in Halong Bay with round trip transfer by cruise's bus
- Tours with English speaking guide, transfers and entrance fees
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services charges and government taxes.
- Flights to/from Hanoi
- Personal expenses
- Tips and Gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Hotel’s Early check in before 14:00 & Late check-out after 12:00pm
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.
Luxury accommodation equates to a Western 5-star plus standard - the creme de la creme. Featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, this accommodation is a cut above the rest. Sheer opulence!