- 03 nights hotel accommodation on a double/twin-share basic with daily breakfast
- 01 night stay overnight on Board in Halong Bay in double/twin-share cabin
- Internal flight tickets: Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh City - (economy class)
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner
- All landed transfers within the tour by private air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at airports on arrival and departure days
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing feesAll taxes & services charge.
- International airfare and airport tax in Vietnam
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa fees to Vietnam
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Massage onboard
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.
Luxury accommodation equates to a Western 5-star plus standard - the creme de la creme. Featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, this accommodation is a cut above the rest. Sheer opulence!