- 13 night accommodations with daily breakfast
- All domestic flights
- Sightseeing with local tour guides
- All entry and zone fees
- Ground transports ( car / boat )
- Porter charges at airport and jetty
- Visa fees
- International flights
- Personal expenses ( drinks/laundry/souvenirs)
- Tipping at hotels and guides
- Airport departure tax (USD10 per person)
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.