- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast in hotel
- 02 Buffet breakfasts in hotel + 01 lunch on boat or restaurant next to beach
- Car / bus / coach transfer from airport to hotel, sightseeing destinations, hotel to airport
- English speaking tour guide as specified in the itinerary
- Complimentary drink water on car/bus/coach as mentioned on itinerary
- Entrance fee to visit attractive places are mentioned
- Air ticket or Boat ticket to/from Phu Quoc
- Personal charge and insurance (You are requested to arrange your own travel insurance at your expense)
- Things that is not mentioned on itinerary & programs
- Vinpearl land ticket
- Vinpearl Safari ticket
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.
Luxury accommodation equates to a Western 5-star plus standard - the creme de la creme. Featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, this accommodation is a cut above the rest. Sheer opulence!