- Hotel accommodation
- Meal included as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Sightseeing with English speaking guides
- Private airport transfers and transportation on tour
- Tours provided as specified in the itinerary
- Entrance fees and Angkor Pass
- Boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake
- Bottled water in car
- Cambodia visa
- All drinks
- International airfare + airport taxes
- Travel insurance
- Other items not mentioned above
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.
Luxury accommodation equates to a Western 5-star plus standard - the creme de la creme. Featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, this accommodation is a cut above the rest. Sheer opulence!