- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation in double/twin sharing rooms with daily breakfast
- Other meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Boat excursion
- Bottled drinking water for sightseeing
- International/domestic airfares & tax
- Visa fees
- Travel Insurance. (We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance from home)
- Personal expenditure (telephone, laundry, shopping and so on…)
- Tips for guide, driver, porters and project cost
- Beverage and alcoholic drinks
- Any other services not clearly mentioned in itinerary and trip inclusive portion
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.