- Transportation with air-condition in private
- Accommodation in twin/double shared room
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- Meals as per program
- Gov’t tax and service charge
- Luggage handling and drinking water
- Visa stamping fee on arrival
- All air tickets quoted separately
- Travel Insurance in all kinds
- Other foreign language guide
- Tip, drinks and other personal expenses
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.