Check Cabins & Rates
Book now to get this fantastic price
Cabins and rates
Oasis Bay Cruise 2 days
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong bay
Day 2: halong bay - hanoi
6:30 Wake up to a very special morning with an organized Taichi class among the peaceful surroundings of Halong.
7:00 – 7:30 Coffee & tea with assorted homemade pastries, fresh juices….
7:30 – 8:30 Relax or Visit Sung Sot Cave, hiking up and down 600 steps to the magnificent limestone formations of the most beautiful and biggest cave in Halong bay.
9:30 Check-out cabins and settle bills.
10:00 Brunch will be served while the Oasis Bay is cruising back to Tuan Chau marina harbor. And you can enjoy great & spectacular scenery of the Bay on the way back to harbor.
12:30 – 12:45 Shuttle bus pick guest up at Oasis Bay Lounge.
16:30 – 17:00 Arrive in Hanoi. Tour ends
Oasis Bay Cruise 3 days
Day 1: hanoi - halong bay
Day 2: halong bay - lan ha bay
Day 3: halong bay - hanoi
Facilities & Service
General of Facilities
- 24-hour Security
- Tender for sightseeing
- Newspagers and magazine
- Safety box at reception
- Doctor on call
- Rowing Boat
- Conference and meeting facilities
- Baby cot
- Cabin Service (Snack Meals)
- Laundry service
- Turndown service and daily presents
- IDD at the reception
- Boutique shop
- Masssage and Spa
Activities on Board
- Bamboo boat trip
- Wooden Game
- Movie nights
- Tours of Floating Fishing village
- Taichi in the morning
- Cooking class
- Tours of caves
- Singing and Dancing
Cruise Inclusions & Options
- Taxes & Service Charges
- Welcome Cocktail
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C
- Luxury en-suite Bathroom
- Meals as stated in cruise program
- Tai Chi Session
- Cooking Class
- Transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay and back
- Kayaking Services
- Airfares, and Hotel Accommodation
- Visa to Vietnam
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Surcharge for New Year, Christmas
Booking Cruise Policy
- Check in on board: 12:00 PM
- Check out: 10:30 AM
- Return Hanoi: 3:30 PM
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
- Children from 5-11 will pay extra charge 75% of adult rate. Children 12 and above must pay full fare as adult.
- An extra charge of USD 25.00 per extra bed if required to set up in the cabin for 02 days/1night program or USD 35.00 per extra bed for 03 days/2 nights program (already included in children rate). An extra charge of USD 10.00 per baby cot for 02 days/1 night program or USD 15.00 per baby cot for 03 days/ 2nights program if require. This extra service is subject to Paradise Cruises availability.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adult is applied
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge of $50 per person per night applies for travel period from 20 December 2016 to 5 January 2017.
- Shuttle bus: $35/ adult and $30/ child round trip. Pick up point: at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
2 Customer reviews for Oasis Bay Cruise
Based on 2 reviews
Comments are provided by customers who have previously taken this cruise trip
5.0 - Excellent
Wonderful trip which holds what it promises. Excellent guide, young and dynamic: Victor. Ask for him. HIGHLIGHTS: swimming and kayaking. Wonderful cruise. Worth its money.
5.0 - Excellent
Recent viewed cruises