- Accommodation with daily breakfast bases on twin/double sharing rooms
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B: breakfast, L: lunch, D: dinner)
- Transportation by private vehicle with A/C
- 3 domestic flights: Phnom Penh - Siem Reap, Hai Phong - Danang, Hue - Ho Chi Minh (Economy Class)
- 2 international flights: Siem Reap – Luang Prabang, Luang Prabang – Hanoi (Economy Class)
- Boat trips as in itinerary
- Local English speaking tour guides
- All entrance fees and permits for the sightseeing places as mentioned in the program
- Meals that not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- International flight and departure tax
- Tipping, drinks and other personal expenses
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.
Luxury accommodation equates to a Western 5-star plus standard - the creme de la creme. Featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, this accommodation is a cut above the rest. Sheer opulence!