- Accommodation with daily breakfast bases on twin/double sharing rooms.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All airport – hotel transfers, tour transportation by private car, and with escorted guides.
- All 4 internal flights: Nhatrang – Ho Chi Minh, Phnom Penh – Siem Reap, Siem Reap – Vientiane, Vientiane - XiengKhouang (Economy Class)
- All train tickets in soft berth sharing cabin with A/C: Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi, Hanoi – Hue, Dannang - Nhatrang
- Overnight cruise 2 days/ 1 night in Halong Bay
- Boat trips as mentioned in the programs
- Local English speaking tour guides
- All entrance fees and permits where applicable
- Meals that not mentioned in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam visa
- Cambodia visa (get at airport on arrival at 30 US$/Person)
- Laos visa (get at airport on arrival at 30 US$/Person)
- International flight and departure tax
- Tipping, drinks and other personal expenses
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.