- Accommodation at mentioned hotels or similar on double/twin share basic
- 2 nights on private boat in Mekong
- 1 night on sharing boat in Halong Bay - Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- All airport transfers & tour transport by private air-con car
- 7 internal flights: PhnomPenh-SiemReap, SiemReap-Vientiane, Vientiane-Xiangkhouang, LuangPrabang-Hanoi, Hanoi-Hue, Danang-Nhatrang, Dalat-Saigon (Economy Class & airport tax included)
- Return train tickets in a private air-con sleeper cabin on Train: Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
- Boat trips as mentioned in the program
- Local English speaking tour guides
- All entrance fees and permits where applicable
- Meals that not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance - Vietnam visa (Upon request)
- Cambodia & Laos visas (available at border/ airport)
- International flight and departure tax
- Tipping, drinks and other personal expenses
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.
Luxury accommodation equates to a Western 5-star plus standard - the creme de la creme. Featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, this accommodation is a cut above the rest. Sheer opulence!