- Hotel accommodations with daily breakfast based on double/twin sharing
- 2 nights on private boat in Mekong
- 1 night on Halong Bay cruise based on double/twin sharing
- Meals as indicated / mentioned in the itinerary (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- All landed transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at airports on arrival and departure days
- 7 internal flights: Phnom Penh-Siem Reap, Siem Reap-Vientiane, Vientiane-Xiangkhouang, Luang Prabang-Hanoi, Hanoi-Hue, Danang-Nhatrang, Dalat-Saigon (Economy Class, including minimum 20kg checked baggage and 7kg hand bag each adult)
- Return train tickets in a private air-con sleeper cabin on Train: Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
- Private local English speaking tour guides. Other languages on request.
- All entrance fees and permits where applicable
- Boat trips as mentioned in the program
- 1 bottle of water per person per touring day
- Government tax and charges
- International airfare to/from the start / finish points of the trip
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa fees to Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia
- Early check-in before 14:00 and late check-out after 12:00 at all hotels and subject to availability
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
- Tipping/ Gratuities to the guides and drivers
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.
Luxury accommodation equates to a Western 5-star plus standard - the creme de la creme. Featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, this accommodation is a cut above the rest. Sheer opulence!