- 15 Night's hotel accommodation with daily breakfast based on double/twin sharing room
- 1 night on board Halong Bay Cruise with a private A/C room
- Other boat trips as per program
- 2 nights on trains from Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi in a the soft berth cabin with A/C
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- Lunches and Dinners are set menus and in local restaurants
- Transportation by private car with A/C
- All 5 domestic flights: Hanoi-Dannag, Hue-HCM, Can Tho – Phu Quoc, Phuquoc-HCM, HCM– Siem Reap (Economy Class)
- Local English speaking tour guides
- All entrance fees and permits where applicable
- Dayuse hotel for showers on Day 6
- Bottled water in car
- Meals that not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam Visa Stamp fee and Cambodia visa
- International flight and departure tax
- Tipping, drinks and other personal expenses
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.
Luxury accommodation equates to a Western 5-star plus standard - the creme de la creme. Featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, this accommodation is a cut above the rest. Sheer opulence!