- 18 night’s hotel accommodation with daily breakfast x 1 double room
- 1 night on board Halong Bay Cruise with round trip transfer by the cruise’s bus
- 1 nights on the train from Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi in the soft berth A/C cabin
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (B: for Breakfast, L: for Lunch, D: for Dinner)
- Transportation by private car with A/C
- All 3 domestic flights: Hanoi-Hue, Danang-HCM, HCM-Siem Reap (Economy Class, including 20kg checked baggage and 7kg carried bag each adult)
- Private tours with private good local English speaking tour guides
- All entrance fees and permits where applicable
- Bottled water in car
- Meals that not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam visa and Cambodia visa
- International flights to/from the trip
- Hotel late check-out after 12pm (subject to availability)
- Hotel early check-in before 14pm (subject to availability)
- Tipping, drinks and other personal expenses
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.
Luxury accommodation equates to a Western 5-star plus standard - the creme de la creme. Featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, this accommodation is a cut above the rest. Sheer opulence!