- Accommodation with daily breakfast based on twin/double sharing
- Transport by private A/C vehicle
- All 2 domestic flights: Hanoi – Hue, Danang – Ho Chi Minh City
- Private boat in Mekong, Hue and Halong Bay - All entrance fees
- English/ French speaking guide. Other languages can be arranged upon request
- All meals as per program (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- International airfare and airport taxes in Vietnam
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa fees to Vietnam Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Travel insurance Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
With basic hotels and simple accommodation, this is a no frills option with an adventurous authentic feel. We would normally accommodate your in these in remote areas.
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.
Luxury accommodation equates to a Western 5-star plus standard - the creme de la creme. Featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, this accommodation is a cut above the rest. Sheer opulence!