- Accommodation with daily in twin/double share
- All transfers by private A/C vehicle
- Boat trip in Ha Long, Hue, Nhatrang and Mekong Delta
- Domestic Flights: Hanoi – Hue, Danang – Nhatrang, Nhatrang – Ho Chi Minh City
- Cooking class in Hoi An
- English/ French speaking guide. Other languages can be arranged upon request
- All meals as per program
- Meals that not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance Vietnam visa (Upon request)
- International flight to/from the start/finish city of the trip
- Tipping, drinks and other personal expenses
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.
Luxury accommodation equates to a Western 5-star plus standard - the creme de la creme. Featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, this accommodation is a cut above the rest. Sheer opulence!