- Transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- Meal as mentioned: B = breakfast, L = Lunch, D = dinner
- Accommodation: twin sharing room at mentioned hotels or similar one
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee to indicated sights
- Boat trip in Luang Prabang, Watphou, Khong Island and Siem Reap
- 3 internal flights Xieng Khouang - Vientiane - Pakse - Siem Reap (Economy class)
- Other meals, tip, drinks, airport tax, single room supplement, personal expenses, travel insurance, visa, flight in/ out of Indochina, any optional additional tours or activities during free time,
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.