- 19 night’s hotel accommodation with daily breakfast in double/twin sharing
- 1 night on the boat cruise in Halong Bay
- Boat trips as per program
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airport transfers and tour transportation by private A/C car
- All 7 internal flights: Luang Prabang-Siem Reap, Siem Reap – Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh-Danang, Hue – Hanoi, Hanoi-Yangon, Yangon-Bagan, Bagan-Mandalay (Economy Class, including 20kg checked baggage and 7kg carried bag each adult)
- Private local English speaking tour guides
- All entrance fees and permits where applicable
- Bottled water in car
- Meals that not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance
- Laos visa, Vietnam visa, Cambodia visa and Myanmar visa
- International flight to and from the trip
- Hotel late check-out after 12pm (subject to availability)
- Hotel early check-in before 14pm (subject to availability)
- Tipping, drinks and other personal expenses
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.
Luxury accommodation equates to a Western 5-star plus standard - the creme de la creme. Featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, this accommodation is a cut above the rest. Sheer opulence!