- Accommodation with daily breakfast bases on twin/double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- Transportation by private car with A/C
- Overnight cruise on Halong bay 2 days/1 night
- 4 Internal flights: Hanoi-Danang, Hue-Saigon, Saigon-PhnomPenh, PhnomPenh-SiemReap
- Return train tickets in soft berth cabin with A/C: Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
- Boat trips as mentioned in the programs and excursions
- Private local English speaking tour guides
- All entrance fees and permits where applicable
- Meals that not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam visa
- Cambodia visa (30 US$/Person, can get at airport by yourself)
- International flight and departure tax
- Tipping, drinks and other personal expenses
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.
Luxury accommodation equates to a Western 5-star plus standard - the creme de la creme. Featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, this accommodation is a cut above the rest. Sheer opulence!