- 12 night’s hotel accommodation in twin/double sharing with daily breakfast
- 1 night on board Halong Bay Cruise
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (B: for Breakfast, L: for Lunch, D: for Dinner)
- Transportation by A/C car
- All 3 domestic flights: Hanoi-Danang, Hue-Saigon, Saigon-Siem Reap (Economy Class, including 20kg checked baggage and 7kg hand bag each person and all tax)
- Private local English-speaking tour guides
- All entrance fees and permits where applicable
- Return train tickets in soft berth A/C cabin: Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
- Boat trips as mentioned in the programs and excursions
- Dayuse hotel at Day 5
- Meals that not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam visa (must be obtained in advance)
- Cambodia visa (30 US$/Person, can get at airport by yourself)
- International flights to/from the trip
- Tipping, drinks and other personal expenses
- Other items that are not mentioned in the Inclusion
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.
Luxury accommodation equates to a Western 5-star plus standard - the creme de la creme. Featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, this accommodation is a cut above the rest. Sheer opulence!