- All airport pickups and drop-offs by private car
- 13 nights accommodation on a double/twin-share basic including: 3 nights in Hanoi, 1 night in Sapa, 1 night on boat in Halong Bay, 2 nights in Hue, 2 nights in Hoi An, 2 nights in Ho Chi Minh City, 2 nights in Siem Reap
- All internal flight from Hanoi to Hue, Danang to Ho Chi Minh and Ho Chi Minh to Siem Reap (Economy class, including 20kg checked baggage and 7kg carried bag each adult)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary: 11 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Round trip tourist bus trip from Hanoi to Sapa and return to Hanoi
- One-way tourist bus trip from Hue to Hoi An
- Day tours and excursions with English speaking guide, entrance tickets, A/C vehicle
- All government taxes & services charge
- International airfare to/from the start/finish point of the trip
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Vietnam visa
- Early check-in before 14:00pm and late check-out after 12:00pm at all hotels
- Peak season surcharge might be applied on: Christmas - New Year and Lunar New Year
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single traveler and single room supplement: to be advised when sending the request or booking.
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.
Luxury accommodation equates to a Western 5-star plus standard - the creme de la creme. Featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, this accommodation is a cut above the rest. Sheer opulence!