- All airport pickups and drop-offs by private car
- 11 night's accommodation on a double/twin-share basic including: 3 nights in Hanoi, 1 night in Sapa,1 night on boat in Halong Bay, 2 nights in Hue, 2 nights in Hoi An, 2 nights in Ho Chi Minh City,
- Domestic flights from Hanoi to Hue and Danang to Ho Chi Minh City (Economy class, including 20kg checked baggage and 7kg carried bag each adult)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary: 11 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Round trip tourist bus trip from Hanoi to Sapa and return to Hanoi
- One-way tourist bus trip from Hue to Hoi An
- Day tours and excursion with English speaking guide, entrance tickets, A/C vehicle
- All government taxes & services charge
- International airfare to/from Vietnam
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Vietnam visa
- Early check-in before 14:00pm and late check-out after 12:00pm at all hotels
- Peak season surcharge might be applied on: Christmas - New Year and Lunar New Year
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single traveler and single room supplement: to be advised when sending the request or booking.
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.
Luxury accommodation equates to a Western 5-star plus standard - the creme de la creme. Featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, this accommodation is a cut above the rest. Sheer opulence!