- Accommodation with daily breakfast bases on double/twin share
- Overnight boat cruise in Halong Bay
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- Cooking and market tours as per programs
- Transportation by private car with A/C
- All 2 internal flights: HCM-Danang, Hue-Hanoi (Economy Class)
- Day boat trips as mentioned in the program
- Local English speaking tour guides
- All entrance fees and permits where applicable
- Meals that not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance - Vietnam visa
- Airfare to/from the trip start/finish point
- Tipping, drinks and other personal expenses
With basic hotels and simple accommodation, this is a no frills option with an adventurous authentic feel. We would normally accommodate your in these in remote areas.
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.
Luxury accommodation equates to a Western 5-star plus standard - the creme de la creme. Featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, this accommodation is a cut above the rest. Sheer opulence!