- 12 night accommodations with daily breakfast
- All internal flights in tour (Yangon-Bagan, Bagan-Heho, Heho-Mandalay, Mandalay-Bangkok-Vientiane, Vientiane-Luang Prabang) – Economy class
- Sightseeing with local tour guides
- All entry and zone fees
- Ground transports ( car / boat )
- Porter charges at airport and jetty
- Sunrise hot air balloon ride in Bagan
- Visa fees
- International flights
- Personal expenses ( drinks/laundry/souvenirs)
- Tipping at hotels and guides
- Airport departure tax (USD 10 per person)
- Meals (lunch & dinner)
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.
Luxury accommodation equates to a Western 5-star plus standard - the creme de la creme. Featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, this accommodation is a cut above the rest. Sheer opulence!