- 32 night’s hotel accommodation based on twin/double sharing room with daily breakfast
- 1 night on the boat cruise in Halong Bay based on twin/double sharing cabin
- Meals as indicated / mentioned in the itinerary
- All landed transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at airports on arrival and departure days
- All internal flights: Bangkok-Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai – Luang Prabang, Luang Prabang- Hanoi, Hanoi - Hue, Danang – Ho Chi Minh, Siem Reap – Bangkok (Economy Class, including minimum 20kg checked baggage and 7kg hand bag each adult)
- Sharing high quality tourist bus trip from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
- Private local English speaking tour guides. Other languages on request.
- All entrance fees and permits where applicable
- Boat trips as mentioned in the program
- 1 bottle of water per person per touring day
- Government tax and charges
- International airfare to/from the start / finish points of the trip
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa fees to Thailand, Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia
- Early check-in before 14:00 and late check-out after 12:00 at all hotels and subject to availability
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
- Tipping/ Gratuities to the guides and drivers
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.
Luxury accommodation equates to a Western 5-star plus standard - the creme de la creme. Featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, this accommodation is a cut above the rest. Sheer opulence!