- 32 night’s hotel accommodation with daily breakfast (1 double non-smoking room)
- 1 night on the boat cruise in Halong Bay with round trip transfer by shuttle bus
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Transport & Transfers by A/C car
- All internal flights: Bangkok-Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai – Luang Prabang, Luang Prabang- Hanoi, Hanoi - Hue, Danang – Ho Chi Minh, Phnom Penh – Siem Reap, Siem Reap – Bangkok (Economy Class)
- Private local English speaking tour guides
- All entrance fees and permits where applicable
- Meals that not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance
- Thailand visa, Laos visa, Vietnam visa & Cambodia visa
- International flight and departure tax
- Tipping, drinks and other personal expenses
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.
Luxury accommodation equates to a Western 5-star plus standard - the creme de la creme. Featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, this accommodation is a cut above the rest. Sheer opulence!