Ho Chi Minh City has a tropical monsoon climate - it's very much a typical steaming hot Southeast Asian metropolis where you can expect it to be either hot and dry or hot and wet.
Regardless of the time of year, you'll never need more than one layer of clothing in this southeastern Vietnam city.
Ho Chi Minh City has two distinct seasons, the northeast monsoon months from November to April and the rainy southwest monsoon months of May through October. Humidity levels average 75% throughout the year but are higher during the rainy season.
- Pickup and Drop off in side port and tour transportation by private A/C vehicle
- All entrance fee to sightseeing sites as mentioned
- Private tour with local English speaking tour guide
- Port permit and tour permit from the local authority
- A free Vietnamese PHO noodle for lunch