Check Cabins & Rates
Book now to get this fantastic price
Special Features Royal Wings Cruise
Cabins and rates
Royal Wings Cruise 2 days
- Embarkation at Tuan Chau, the best Marina pier in Halong Bay. Enjoy free tea at Gray Line private lounge.
- The longest routes among other cruise operators, provide guests more time to discover diversified landscape of Halong bay.
- Visit Vung Vieng, the less-touristic floating village which belongs to Bai Tu Long area, with manificence of limestone moutains, floating life of locals and pure environment.
- BBQ buffet dinner with fresh seafood.
- Quite sleeping area ( Drum Cave ), avoid the noise and bad impact from neighboring cruises.
Day 1: HANOI - HALONG BAY
7:45 – 08:00: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi (extra transfer service can be booked in the next step)
12:15: Embarkation at Tuan Chau Marina pier, Halong city. Enjoy complimentary drink at Royal Wing Cruise private lounge.
12:30: Transfer by tender to Royal Wing Halong Cruise-welcome drink. Cruise briefing and check in cabins for tourists.
13:00: Enjoy set lunch while cruising to Vung Vieng floating fishing village.
15:00: Arrive in Vung Vieng – the most beautiful fishing village in Halong bay. You will take the rowing boat trip and pass through floating houses of 65 families, a floating school & floating information centre, meet and see the local life, enjoy the magnificent landscape with limestone mountains and sea caves. Luxury kayaks are available for people who want to discover the village by themselves.
16:15: Back to the cruise and continue cruising to Drum cave.
16:45 – 17:30: Enjoy swimming around the cruise ( weather condition ), relax on the sundeck for fantastic views and sunset photo opportunities.
18:30: Cooking demonstration will be on the sundeck. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
19:30: Under the magnificent night sky, in magic atmosphere in Ha long Bay, Luxury buffet BBQ dinner ( available for group 10 pax + ) is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Western foods.
21:00: Evening activities include: Watching film at approximately 21.00; Board and card games are available; Join the squid fishing on boat with our crew. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef.
22:00: Overnight anchorage near Drum cave, the quietest sleeping area permitted by Halong governmental office. End of the program of Day 1. Overnight on boat.
Day 2: HALONG BAY - HANOI
06:30: Tai Chi class on the Sundeck.
07:30: Have breakfast include Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
08:30: Visit Amazing cave ( Hang Sung Sot ) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong.
09:30 – 10:30: Check out time. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room to enjoy the bay scenery during the trip back the pier. Brunch served on board.
10:00: Farewell Buffet brunch and hope to serve tourist soon again.
11:30: Disembarkation at BAi Chay Harbour. Relax at Royal Wing Cruises private lounge before land transfer to Hanoi. End of services.
15:45: Arrive in Hanoi. End of services.
Royal Wings Cruise 3 days
Day 1: HANOI - HALONG BAY
08.00 – 08.30 : Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi (extra transfer service can be booked in the next step)
12.00 – 12.30 : Arrive at Tuan Chau Marina. Embark Royal Wing Cruise; listen to a short briefing and enjoy welcome drink.
13.00 – 17.00 : Start your lunch while the boat is cruising around the labyrinth of the bay passing Fighting Cocks islets, Hoa Cuong floating village in Halong Bay. Cruising further to explore hidden parts of the Bay where you can choose kayaking or joining in a bamboo boat tour at Van Gia Fishing Village (or Dark and Bright Tunnel Area of Lan Ha Bay depends on Weather permission.)
18.00 – 20.30 : Sunset Get-together: Return to Royal Wings and take part in the Food Decor Demonstration while relishing cocktail with snack free served or simply refresh yourself with Spa or Sauna Service before having set dinner at the overnight stop.
21.00 : Spend the rest of your memorable day relaxing, joining in squid fishing or trying a unique experience at our Top Bar. Overnight on boat.
Day 2: HALONG BAY
06.30 – 8.00 : Tai Chi exercise on sun deck, awaken your senses by tranquil early morning of the Bay before breakfast buffet.
08.30 – 17.00 : Transfer to a nice day boat for a full day kayaking, swimming and relaxing at Vung Vieng Fishing Village and Vung Ha Area. Wriggling around the maze of Bai Tu Long Bay before getting back to Royal Wings Cruise.
18.00 – 20.30 : Sunset Get-together: Return to Royal Wings and take part in the Food Decor Demonstration, enjoy free cocktail and snack or refresh yourself with Spa or Sauna Service before having set dinner.
21.00 : Relax, join squid fishing or try a unique night time at our Top Bar. Overnight on boat.
Day 3: HALONG BAY - HANOI
06.30 – 8.00 : Start your new day with Tai Chi lesson before enjoy breakfast buffet.
08.30 – 09.30 :
Option 1: Visiting Sung Sot (surprising) Grotto – the grandest one and a must-see of Halong Bay.
Option 2: Visiting Soi Sim Island where you can swim and climb up to the top for a panorama
10.00 – 11.30 : Check out your cabins; enjoy your tasty brunch which is quintessence of Vietnamese cuisine while Royal Wings taking you back to Tuan Chau Marina.
16.00 – 17.00 : Arrive Hanoi, end of service.
Facilities & Service
General of Facilities
- Conference and meeting facilities
- Rowing Boat
- Doctor on call
- Safety box at reception
- Newspagers and magazine
- Tender for sightseeing
- 24-hour Security
- Masssage and Spa
- Boutique shop
- IDD at the reception
- Turndown service and daily presents
- Laundry service
- Cabin Service (Snack Meals)
- Baby cot
Activities on Board
- Singing and Dancing
- Tours of caves
- Cooking class
- Taichi in the morning
- Tours of Floating Fishing village
- Movie nights
- Wooden Game
Cruise Inclusions & Options
- Private cabin English Speaking Guide on board
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- All meal on board
- Cooking demonstration
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily
- Daily fresh fruit in rooms daily
- Tax, service charge, insurance on board
- Transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay and back (optional)
- Airfares, and Hotel Accommodation
- Visa to Vietnam
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Surcharge for New Year, Christmas
Booking Cruise Policy
- Check in on board: 12:00 PM
- Check out: 10:30 AM
- Return Hanoi: 3:30 PM
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
- Children from 5-11 will pay extra charge 75% of adult rate. Children 12 and above must pay full fare as adult.
- An extra charge of USD 25.00 per extra bed if required to set up in the cabin for 02 days/1night program or USD 35.00 per extra bed for 03 days/2 nights program (already included in children rate). An extra charge of USD 10.00 per baby cot for 02 days/1 night program or USD 15.00 per baby cot for 03 days/ 2nights program if require. This extra service is subject to Paradise Cruises availability.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adult is applied
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge of $50 per person per night applies for travel period from 20 December 2016 to 5 January 2017.
- Shuttle bus: $35/ adult and $30/ child round trip. Pick up point: at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
9 Customer reviews for Royal Wings Cruise
Based on 9 reviews
Comments are provided by customers who have previously taken this cruise trip
5.0 - Excellent
5.0 - Excellent
5.0 - Excellent
Thank you for the best experience! You treated us so well and we loved every minute of our trip, the food,kayaking,cooking class and of course your cocktails and karaoke would definitely come back again the rooms are so lovely, beds are comfortable it is quiet and that spa bath is amazing! Thanks again
Recent viewed cruises