Stellar Of The Sea Cruise
Cruises level: Luxury Halong Cruises Cruise Build: 2018 No of cabins: 22 cabins
Great for: Single, Family with kids, Family with teens, Group of friends, Old couple, Young couple
Prices starting from:
Check Cabins & Rates
Book now to get this fantastic price
Special Features Stellar Of The Sea Cruise
Cabins and rates
Stellar Of The Sea Cruise 2 days Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay Discovery
Day 1: HANOI - HALONG BAY
Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter- the journey takes about 2.5 hours via new expressway.
Arrive at Tuan Chau marina. Embark on the cruise. You will be welcomed with complimentary drink and introduced a cruise briefing, safety instruction by the captain. Time for check in procedures and refreshment. The cruise sets sail while you are served a heart lunch.
A typical lunch is served in the luxury dining room with indoor and outdoor dining area. The cruise continues sailing though Con Vit islet, Thumb islet and Gia Luan harbor belonged to Cat Ba area. You will have time to explore Ba Trai Dao beach in Lan Ha Bay. Some exciting activities include kayaking and sunbath on the natural pristine beaches with wild and fresh air. Head back to the sleeping area.
Return to the cruise to admire magnificent sunset on the sundeck while enjoying a Sunset party. You can choose to socialize with other groups of tourists or simply watch the sunset and unwind in the seasonal swimming pool or in our golf course.
Enjoy a well-rounded BBQ dinner outside the swimming pool area with fresh food. Indulge yourself with a wide selection of cocktails in the panoramic bar or participate in onboard activities including games, movies and squid fishing. Massage services are also available. Overnight on board.
Day 2: HALONG BAY - HANOI
Early Morning Early-birds are welcomed to attend Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck which helps to focus the mind, condition of the body and full charge your energy. Morning You will be served with a local breakfast. Enjoy the stunning view of the Bay and its dramatic limestone islets while we sail towards Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi). You can choose to explore the cave yourself on kayak or on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals. Mid-morning 9:30am - Time for checking out followed by a short session of cooking guided by our chef shows you how to make Vietnamese traditional spring rolls. This is a good chance for you to understand Vietnamese culinary culture. Noon International Buffet lunch is served at 10:30am. Then - Return to the shore and disembark the cruise. Our transfer vehicle drives you back to Hanoi. Arrive at your hotel at around 15:00.
Stellar Of The Sea Cruise 3 days Discovery Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay
Our itinerary is unique and different, we will take you to the less touristy and enchanted sceneries
Day 1: HANOI - HALONG BAY
08:45 – 09:10 approx
- Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter
- Start 2,5 hour road journey via 5B highway on ultra-luxurious limousine
11:30 – 12.00 approx
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing, safety instruction.
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical lunch in the luxury dining room with indoor or outdoor dining area.
- Continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet and Gia Luan habour where belonged to Cat Ba area.
- Discover lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
Summit on the sundeck for watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax in the seasonal swimming pool, or enjoy your time in our golf course.
- BBQ dinner is served with fresh food menu outside of swimming pool area.
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar with seasonal pool view, at wine and cigars cellar, or take one of our onboard activities: games, movies, and squid fishing… or relaxing with massage services.
Overnight on board
Day 2: LAN HA BAY
Join us for a Tai Chi session for the early risers on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands.
Joining breakfast in a panorama view of the world heritage site. Continue cruising further for sightseeing before getting on the day boat for explore some unique area where the main boat cannot.
Transfer to the day boat heading to Viet Hai Village
Lunch is served on day boat
Take the bicycle ride to enjoy gorgeous sceneries along village roads and go through rain forests. We also visit a local family’s house to see the daily life of local people. Back to the day boat to continue cruising further in Lan Ha Bay.
Arrive to Van Boi Beach area for swimming and kayaking, guest will chance to see fish farm at the typical Lan Ha bay floating village.
Continue cruising to Three Beach area back to the main boat and heading to sleeping area
- Back to Stellar of the seas, take time to refresh or play some short game in our golf course or relax with massage services as we cruise to sleeping area. BBQ dinner (different menu) is served.
- After dinner reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, swimming pool, wine and cigars cellar or enjoy the landscape of the bay at night. Relax with massage services. Take one of our on board activities like squid fishing, watching a movies in the restaurant.
Overnight on board
Day 3: HALONG BAY - HANOI
Join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck for early riser. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the new day.
07:00 – 08:00
Local breakfast is served
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi)
- Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
Check out the room
You will join with our short class of cooking demonstration. Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese
Vietnamese cuisine lunch is served.
- Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
- Transfer to ultra-luxurious limousine returned to Hanoi.
- Arrival back at your hotel approximately 15:00
Facilities & Service
General of Facilities
- Fitness room
- Outside bar
- Doctor on call
- Safety box at reception
- Newspagers and magazine
- Tender for sightseeing
- 24-hour Security
- Masssage and Spa
- Turndown service and daily presents
Activities on Board
- Walking to villages
- Sightseeing by sampan
- Cycling to villages
- Tours of caves
- Cooking class
- Taichi in the morning
- Tours of Floating Fishing village
- Bamboo boat trip
Cruise Inclusions & Options
- Taxes & Service Charges
- Welcome Cocktail
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C
- Luxury en-suite Bathroom
- Meals on board during cruise program
- International Breakfast Buffet
- Tai Chi Session
- Cooking Class
- Transfer from Hanoi to Dinh Vu Port and back (transfer time approximately 2.5 hours)
- Airfares, and Hotel Accommodation
- Visa to Vietnam
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tax, tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Surcharge for New Year, Christmas
Booking Cruise Policy
- Check in on board: 12:10pm
- Check out: 11:35am
- Return Hanoi: 2:30pm
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
- Children from 5-11 will pay extra charge 75% of adult rate.
- Children 12 and above must pay full fare as adult.
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge $40/adult and $30/child for Gala dinner applies if guests stay on board on December 24th and/or December 31st 2018
- Shuttle bus: $35/person (adults and children round trip). Pick up point: at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Cancellation notice must be in written form and send to us via email. Refund will be processed between 5-7 business days.
6 Customer reviews for Stellar Of The Sea Cruise
Based on 6 reviews
Comments are provided by customers who have previously taken this cruise trip
5.0 - Excellent
5.0 - Excellent
5.0 - Excellent
Recent viewed cruises